Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

My little Shop for the Day.

I've been having a woohoo moment for the last couple of days. My little sale went swimmingly and I met and went beyond the goals I had set for myself.  We've (hubby and I) had lots to think and talk about over the last couple of days and we are not short on ideas for the future. But I always have ideas and  ideas and reality are two different things. Making sure i's are dotted and t's are crossed is something we need to do before jumping into any of these ideas, which could take a while or they may never happen and that's the reality. So I just want to hang onto my woohoo moment a little longer.


This was my little booth.






I had loads of fun doing it and I've already talked with the organizer ( Ashley my daughter hehe) about doing it again next year.


With Christmas coming full steam ahead I thought I'd share some of the things I made and how I made them.

So in the next couple of days I'm going to show you how this,


                                                                                                    Goes to this,


To this!!:)




3 comments:

  1. looks absolutely wonderful - hopefully this will encourage to open your own shoppe.... would have loved to be there - but had other committments and alas we cannot be in two place at once....
    many blessings as you continue to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are absolutely beautiful, dear Debra. There's such soul, heart and timeless elegance to everything in your offerings. Huge congratulations on your success! I hope that it continues to grow and flourish in countless ways!

    Big hugs & happy start of the holiday season wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You can tell lots of love and hard work went into it. I wish we could have stopped by. If it wasn't for the Exeter Parade, we would have! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete