Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Truly soft and Chewy Pumpkin Cookie.

Pinterest. Many of us use Pinterest to find ideas or recipies and over time I've found it very useful. I find though that as many as I've pinned do just that... stay pinned to my boards never to be seen again but I really wanted to try this one.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies




I followed the recipe to a tee (except I dropped the cookies instead of rolling them) and I can tell you that this is the best pumpkin cookie I have ever had. They are not cake like at all. I cannot tell you how many pumpkin cookies I've made that were. I think its because its because there are no eggs in the recipe but your pumpkin acts like the egg. Who knew?



So thank you Pinterest for a great cookie to add the recipe box and to have for our upcoming Thanksgiving. :)


5 comments:

  1. Yup. Those are the ones I made too. Then I wrote it down in my book to make them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am slowly figuring out this Pinterest thing,. I don't want to "pin things" but to actually make them too... it's good when recipes turn out as anticipated... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! Have the recipe to share? On one of your Pinterest boards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my food board and the Link is in the title. For some reason the link is bold black I want it to be bold blue. Guess I'll need to talk to my I.T. Team ( aka Amy) to fix that. Lol.

      Delete
  4. You had me at "pumpkin cookie". :) Oh my word, this whips me straight back to my childhood, when my mom used to make pumpkin spice cookies each year without fail (she often sent us with trays of them to school for Halloween parties). These look sooo good! I'll have to get the ball rolling on a GF version on the double!

    Have a fabulous Friday, dear lady!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete