Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

One done! So many more to go...

It's done! Well it still needs it's dust cover and that means a trip to the city but other then that it's done.




Let us look upon its original state. 



That was it almost a year and half ago. I brought it home, tore it apart, painted it and then let it sit in the back corner of my garage. ( you can kind of see why there is a no new furniture rule in place hehe)
It's been painted with my homemade chalk paint, sanded and buffed to a shine with my homemade beeswax polish.



Some pretty little braid ( gimp is it's proper name) has been added.



And for a surprise...



I can never seem to stick with just one fabric. Makes life a little more exciting don't you think. ;)

Link to elizabethandco
            Miss Mustard Seed

12 comments:

  1. oh.my.word.
    love it! so, so pretty! and i'm hoping perhaps for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the damask pattern, and even better when it's a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great fabric. did you do all the upholstery yourself?? how bout more pics? Maybe showing the fabric process??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes I do it myself. I consider myself an upholster wanna be. Thanks for the feedback too, next time I'll definitely do a beginning to end process.

      Delete
  4. really beautiful fabrics you are very talented

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the chair makeover, too cute, i would love to feature it, if that would be ok please let me know,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Oh my god. Well done Debra!
    Xxx
    Lorna

    Love From Paris,
    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was worth the wait! I love the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stop-you-in-your-tracks beautiful and very chic transformation. Awesome work!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete