Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Counterfeiter.

Well there it is! My new name. When I was searching for a name for my Etsy store, I was thinking about what best describes what I do and well counterfeiting came to mind. And really, thats what I do. Take something old, paint it, build it, or craft it into something new, making you feel that thats what it should have been all along.

So for example, my ceiling went from this...



...to this! A reclaimed tin ceiling, that husband says he'll never do again. (he says that a lot, and then does it again) You'd think it was there all along, but it hasn't.


An old door..


...to a new display unit for a local store. Sometimes it takes people a minute to realize its a door.


From vintage sheets and fabrics...


...to new aprons!


Doesn't it seem to just make sense that this fabric should be an apron!


So thats it! That's what I'll be selling in my Etsy store. Aprons !! It's not open quite yet, I'm still playing around with it, but  hoping to be up and running by the end of the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment