Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ahh Winter!






I love winter, but this is getting ridiculous. Its icy coldness just doesn't seem to want to end.
On my up side I've been tangled in yarn. On my down side, my skin is taking a beating. Now I'm not one to use lots of lotions and potions, I'm more of a quick face wash, and get on with the day. But this winter I've needed to combat the drying and windburn my face has been taking while out walking my dogs.
I'm also not going to put just anything on my face, so for the past 2 months, I've been trying a homemade concoction and if I could love an object, I would love this. But since thats not possible I just really, really, really like this stuff, plus its a recipe that turned into a real lotion.



 Follow this recipe exactly ( I can's emphasis this enough) and I promise you won't be disappointed. My face is thanking me for it. And if your looking where to find some of things you'll need, check out Well. They are an online pharmacy that I've been using for a few years now. Living in a small town, far from things I can only find in the city, it has been wonderful using this Canadian Company.
                                        So I'd say testing over and this one's a keeper. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can see my house down there!
    I've been using just plain coconut oil which I know doesn't work quite as nice as with beeswax and other things but I don't have to be worried when Penelope starts eating it.

    ReplyDelete