Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Ahh What a Weekend!

It's Victoria Day! Meaning we Canadians get a holiday today, unless your my husband, he has to work.:(

We were honoured this weekend to witness the wedding of my very first nephew, my sister Susan's son. On the day he was born, my little sister Angela had a Christmas Concert at school and I remember it being extremely hard to sit through, as we were waiting for the "call" of his arrival. No cell phones then, just the good old fashion phone, so that concert seemed like a lifetime.  I also remember itching in anticipation to hold him but had to wait till the next day and then sit for 2 1/2 hours till we were there. Seems like only yesterday........

Their Photographer was Nicholas St. Denis Photography and was also a friend of the happy couple. He got some exquisite pictures for them.

 This is Jessica, and the girl of my nephew Colin's dreams. She is the most wonderful, down to earth girl that you just want to hug. She makes you feel welcome and loved from the first time you walk in the door. Not to mention she's down right cute!


Love this picture of the two of them.




The other neat thing was my sister Ruth did the wedding flowers and I was asked to be the gopher girl for her. Her daughter Anneka snapped this shot. Simply beautiful.



It was a gorgeous setting, by the lake... aahhh just lovely.



And we got Candy in a bottle. Too cool!

Congratulations to the two of you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment