Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Etsy Shopping

My chair has been put on hold while I wait for some supplies to arrive( I had to buy some new tools), so wanting to keep my hands busy, I went Esty shopping for some crochet patterns. I haven't been a fan of Esty in the past but I'm quickly becoming one since Ashley started a website and Esty shop.
I was originally looking for a sock pattern which I found and bought, but I also found some hat patterns that I really liked and made some for my Amy and M'lynn.


I made them from a 100% wool so they said, they are super warm.




And they're slouchy, which was something M'lynn was looking for. This pattern also worked up really fast and I think I'll modify it a bit and make some spring hats for the girls from cotton.
 But for now, on this blustery day I think I'll cosy up with a hot chocolate, a blanket and give hat pattern number two a try. :)




1 comment:

  1. omigosh - love 'em!
    just wish i could wear them - hats look dumb on me for some reason :(

    ReplyDelete