Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Dumping Grounds and what's to become of them.


For the past year Amy Anne's old room has become the dumping for all things not being used. So I have laid in my bed for the past week and redesigned that room in my head. I should really draw it out, so my husband can see all the cool things that I want he and I to build for it.
 I've got a bunch of stuff  started, but nothing to show you yet, and my rule for doing this room over is not to buy anything. I've got to use what I already have. We'll see how that goes in the end, but so far I've begun to make a dent in my craft room. Unfortunately it also shows you have much stuff I've got stashed away, cause thats also including not buying any new building materials.
So if you'd like to look at some pretty pictures, you can look here.
Enjoy your day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment