Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Bread baking day!

I was in the mood to bake some bread the other day. The mood doesn't come that often, but I'm always amazed at how little time it takes to make bread at home, and then I begin to wonder why I don't do it more often. Then I vow I will make more bread, but then reality sets in and I find it much easier to pick up a loaf, then bake it.
I have a bread maker, but I like using my Kitchen Aid mixer. Lets me makes loaves look the old fashioned way.
I was making two loaves of whole wheat bread, but then I also added some cranberry raisin bread to the plan



                                                            All mixed and ready to rise.



Here's a shot of the whole gang after they have been put into loaf pans, had their second rising and are  now waiting to be baked.


And Baked.


And then my picture takin' daughter came over told me I had my camera on the wrong settings and snapped this one. All warm and toasty looking, not to mention tasty.



 Happy Baking:)







1 comment:

  1. mhmm, mhhm, these look super yum! I bet they tasted yummy too!

    ReplyDelete