Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Out with the Old and in with the new!!

For those of you who know this, this is old news, but to some it may come as a bit of a surprise.... for the past year I've been taking an interior design course. I've been practicing on my house as well as various objects I can get my hands on. Sooo this past February and March we redid our master bedroom, which I also used  as my last project. So because I wanted everything just right it meant no pics. This also means its been done for awhile, but awaiting its final accessories. Which have been finished. But before I reveal the outcome I need to show you the befores.

                                         



So as you can see it was, to put it politely.... dated.

So stay tuned to this and a few more things that I've been doing round here!!


1 comment: